Fire due to cooking
Since this microwave got burned, the first thing that our team did was an inventory of the things inside the cabinets to make sure that everything was left in the same way as before. We protected the surrounding areas that we weren’t going to treat to ensure we didn’t damage them while working. We had to remove part of the ceiling, wall, and blinds because of the burnt and the soot. We did a match with the cabinets ensuring they would look the same as the ones in the rest of the kitchen; in fact, our customer taught they were the same cabinets, but they were brand new. In fire situations, the AC gets contaminated because the smoke gets into other rooms, so we cleaned all the space with our exceptional products, and the result was terrific.