Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire due to cooking

Since this microwave got burned, the first thing that our team did was an inventory of the things inside the cabinets to make sure that everything was left in t... READ MORE


You might think fire is a problem, but you will have water and soot to get rid of when it's gone. These two can damage surfaces directly by scorching them, and ... READ MORE

Unattended fireplace

It is crucial to make sure we blow out all the candles, turn off all the lights and turn off the fireplace when we leave home as long as not leaving the stove o... READ MORE

Garage explosion

Accidents happen when you least expect it. By 10:30 at night, our customers called for help inside their house in the garage; their car exploded, and the house ... READ MORE

Unattended stove

Cooking is the number one cause of fires. The clients called as soon as they noticed the smell and the smoke. It was caused by an incident in the kitchen where ... READ MORE

Fire Damage

This family’s home suffered from a fire caused by the stovetop. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of Garde... READ MORE